by Allen Zadoff
- OverDrive Read
- EPUB eBook
About the Author-
Allen Zadoff's first YA, Food, Girls, and Other Things I Can't Have, was published by Egmont in 2009. It was a 2010 recipient of the Sid Fleishchman Humor Award. His adult memoir, Hungry, was published in 2007. Allen's YA "lad lit" novel My Life, The Theater, and Other Tragedies was published by Egmont in May 2011 and his next YA novel, Since You Left Me, will publish in August 2012. He teaches writing in LA.
VOYA (starred review)
* "[Boy Nobody] is like a darker version of Alex Rider, [and] Thomas in James Dashner's Maze Runner series... Fans of such fast-paced action novels should love this first installment in the Boy Nobody series."
Publishers Weekly (starred review)
Praise for Boy Nobody:
* "Zadodff shines in this violent, entertaining twist on the teen spy novel. [Boy Nobody is]...a tense and exciting story with a strong cast...blunt and hard edged narration and twists will keep readers riveted."
School Library Journal
"A promising start to an exciting new series."
Barry Lyga, author of I Hunt Killers
"When James Bond was a little boy, he wanted to grow up to be half as hard-core as Boy Nobody."
Library Media Connection
"I cannot wait to get this title, first in a new series, into the hands of my male students who are often at a loss for material to read."
PublisherLittle, Brown Books for Young Readers
OverDrive ReadRelease date:
EPUB eBookRelease date:
Digital Rights Information+
- Copyright Protection (DRM) required by the Publisher may be applied to this title to limit or prohibit printing or copying. File sharing or redistribution is prohibited. Your rights to access this material expire at the end of the lending period. Please see Important Notice about Copyrighted Materials for terms applicable to this content.
More titles may be available to you. Sign in now to see your library's full collection.
You've reached your checkout limit.
You already have this title checked out.
Recommendation Limit Reached.
You've reached the maximum number of titles you can recommend at this time. You can recommend up to 99 titles every 1 day(s).
Recommend your library consider adding this title to the Digital Collection.
Availability can change throughout the month based on the library's budget.
is available for days.
Once playback starts, you have hours to view the title.
The OverDrive Read format of this eBook has professional narration that plays while you read in your browser. Learn more here.
You've reached your library's checkout limit for digital titles.
To make room for more checkouts, you may be able to return titles from your Checkouts page.
Excessive Checkout Limit Reached.
There have been too many titles checked out and returned by your account within a short period of time.
Try again in several days. If you are still not able to check out titles after 7 days, please contact Support.
You have already checked out this title. To access it, return to your Checkouts page.
This title is not available for your card type. If you think this is an error contact support.
An unexpected error has occurred.
If this problem persists, please contact support.
- NOOK for iPad
- NOOK for iPhone
- NOOK for Android tablets
- NOOK for Android phones
- NOOK for Windows 8 tablets
- NOOK for Windows 8 computers
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 NOOK 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 NOOK 7.0
- NOOK HD+
- NOOK HD
- NOOK Tablet
- NOOK Color
NOTE: Barnes and
A portion of this purchase goes to support your library.
There are no copies of this issue left to borrow. Please try to borrow this title again when a new issue is released.
You will be prompted to sign into your library account on the next page.
If this is your first time selecting “Send to NOOK,” you will then be taken to a Barnes & Noble page to sign into (or create) your NOOK account. You should only have to sign into your NOOK account once to link it to your library account. After this one-time step, periodicals will be automatically sent to your NOOK account when you select "Send to NOOK."
The first time you select “Send to NOOK,” you will be taken to a Barnes & Noble page to sign into (or create) your NOOK account. You should only have to sign into your NOOK account once to link it to your library account. After this one-time step, periodicals will be automatically sent to your NOOK account when you select "Send to NOOK."