Death of a Maid
Death of a Maid
by M. C. Beaton
- Kindle Book
- OverDrive Read
- EPUB eBook
About the Author-
M. C. Beaton lives in the Cotswolds with her husband. In addition to the Hamish Macbeth series, she writes the Agatha Raisin mystery series.
PublisherGrand Central Publishing
Kindle BookRelease date:
OverDrive ReadRelease date:
EPUB eBookRelease date:
Digital Rights Information+
- Copyright Protection (DRM) required by the Publisher may be applied to this title to limit or prohibit printing or copying. File sharing or redistribution is prohibited. Your rights to access this material expire at the end of the lending period. Please see Important Notice about Copyrighted Materials for terms applicable to this content.
Recommendation Limit Reached.
You have reached the maximum number of titles you are permitted to recommend at this time.×
Recommend your library consider adding this title to the Digital Collection.×
Availability can change throughout the month based on the library's budget.
is available for days.
Once playback starts, you have hours to view the title.
- NOOK for iPad
- NOOK for iPhone
- NOOK for Android tablets
- NOOK for Android phones
- NOOK for Windows 8 tablets
- NOOK for Windows 8 computers
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 NOOK 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 NOOK 7.0
- NOOK HD+
- NOOK HD
- NOOK Tablet
- NOOK Color
NOTE: Barnes and
A portion of this purchase goes to support your library.
There are no copies of this issue left to borrow. Please try to borrow this title again when a new issue is released.×
You will be prompted to sign into your library account on the next page.
If this is your first time selecting “Send to NOOK,” you will then be taken to a Barnes & Noble page to sign into (or create) your NOOK account. You should only have to sign into your NOOK account once to link it to your library account. After this one-time step, periodicals will be automatically sent to your NOOK account when you select "Send to NOOK."
The first time you select “Send to NOOK,” you will be taken to a Barnes & Noble page to sign into (or create) your NOOK account. You should only have to sign into your NOOK account once to link it to your library account. After this one-time step, periodicals will be automatically sent to your NOOK account when you select "Send to NOOK."